Tech Hockey Guide invites you to enter our bracket challenge for the men’s college national ice hockey tournament.
It’s free to enter and easy to play. Just make your picks below, enter your tiebreaker guesses, and submit. You’ll receive an email that’ll allow you to make changes up until the first game starts. Note: Bracket challenge submissions are no longer accepted (the tournament has begun).
For each correct game winner pick, you’ll receive points as follows:
- Regional First Round: 1 point
- Regional Quarterfinals: 2 points
- Frozen Four Semifinals: 4 points
- Championship Game: 8 points
The top scoring bracket will win $50 off an authentic Michigan Tech hockey jersey during our next order. If necessary, any remaining tie will be broken via a coin toss or similarly random event. The winner will be notified via email following the conclusion of the championship game. If the winner is a Patron, they’ll also be able to sit in on the recording of an episode of Chasing MacNaughton.
2023 National Tournament Bracket
Mobile tip: to view the full team names (rather than abbreviations), try landscape mode.
You may revise your bracket submission until Thursday 2pm (EST).
I agree to the following:
- My full name may be shared publicly if I win.
- My leaderboard name is appropriate for all ages.
- Only one bracket per person is allowed.
- THG reserves the right to disqualify any submitted bracket.